One of our 2 dogs
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (190.48 KiB) Viewed 4839 times
Debbie
Amanda

Re: Amanda R :) from California - Dx 2009

Post by Amanda »

OMG so cute!!! lol What a loving lil face :)

I have FIVE CATS! lol Shhhh no tell =^..^=
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Couldn't figure out how to resize his normally LITTLE face from my photo's- I phone . Probably neede to ask Josh. He taught himself programing on a radio shack Tandy TSR80 64 K computer, according to his dad at the age of 12?? Help me Josh..
..but I got the pics loaded on the post! YEAH!
:D
We love cats too! Josh has 2--Lewis and Kitten
Debbie
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

I just hand raised a kitten an he is sooo cute! I will try and get pics up for you :)

I would try now but i am soooo sleepy lol
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Dr Foshag my surgeons office called an i am setting up the CT of chest I hope for next week and then they are saying we can schedule the surgery within two weeks.
Not sure what lung he wants to do first :/ I can't wait to get it over with! I don't like things hanging over me and not acting on it right away makes it worse...
Doing pre OP at Ceders an i guess they will forward it too to Saint Johns. I am asking AGAIN for the things removed to be sent to our researcher and I hope that they connect and it happens it is such a waste and in some ways makes me feel better that this evil stuff in me can possibly help others in the long run!
I hope to not be in the hospital as long as i was before... I will post back when things get set up and i have scan results.

Is there a letter or something i can give Saint Johns Hospital before the surgery to get this taken care of? if so please post it here for me :)
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Amanda
This is from the home page. You ask for a way to make sure the tumor is donated to the right place
Hope your ct is sched and you get your surgery scheduled soon!
Thinking of you
Debbie

Yosef Landesman Ph.D.,
President and Cancer Research Director of Cure Alveolar Soft Part Sarcoma International,
E-mail: landesmany@yahoo.com
Debbie
Jorge

Post by Jorge »

Hello Amanda,
Where are you going to do the thoracotomy? Good luck with you.
Amanda wrote:Dr Foshag my surgeons office called an i am setting up the CT of chest I hope for next week and then they are saying we can schedule the surgery within two weeks.
Not sure what lung he wants to do first :/ I can't wait to get it over with! I don't like things hanging over me and not acting on it right away makes it worse...
Doing pre OP at Ceders an i guess they will forward it too to Saint Johns. I am asking AGAIN for the things removed to be sent to our researcher and I hope that they connect and it happens it is such a waste and in some ways makes me feel better that this evil stuff in me can possibly help others in the long run!
I hope to not be in the hospital as long as i was before... I will post back when things get set up and i have scan results.

Is there a letter or something i can give Saint Johns Hospital before the surgery to get this taken care of? if so please post it here for me :)
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hi Jorge :) I am having it done in santa monica at Saint Johns Hospital by Dr Foshag :)

NO date yet i think maybe two to three weeks from now :/

How are you doing?
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
jenhy168

Post by jenhy168 »

Hi Amanda,

How many nodules do you have in each lung? How many is the doctor planning to remove via thoracotomy? How come you're not getting the surgery done at Cedars instead..?

Hope you're doing well otherwise. :)
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hi Jen,
I have 13 all together an all are getting taken out in two different surgeries scheduled *I hope soon* a few months apart...

Saint Johns in Santa Monica Ca is where Dr Lealand Foshag works thru and i wouldn't let anyone else stick their paws inside my chest to do a thorascamy .... I love him an trust his opinion.

I know you are looking for a Onc an here is his information if you would like to go into see him and get a second option or opinion. He has seen a few ASPS patients. http://www.theangelesclinic.org/

I see Dr Forscher at Ceders an Dr Brian at Ceders an have spent a few nights in Ceders a few years ago. If i had to pick because the overworked RN's i would pick Saint Johns hands down...

I am ok a lil freaked out about the prospect of healing again from more chest surgeries. But, i am holding as best as i can in my head the day after surgeries an focusing on that day! It helps to see the day after an make plans like food or walking or what ever you find comforting :)
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Jorge

Post by Jorge »

Hello Amanda.
It's been a while. Did you have the surgery? If yes, I hope you can recover from it soon.

Lynette
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hi Lynette :)
In a few weeks... I had a tooth infection an it has to be pulled and then heal a little, then we are doing the left lung.

So i wait and wait to get this over with

Hope all is well with you two :)
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Amanda
Hope you are feeling better with your tooth infection
You are on antibiotics ,right and better prepared for your surgery?

Love
Debbie
Debbie
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hi :) Antibiotics are done and was going to go yesterday *tuesday* to get the tooth pulled but my cat that i love went to kitten ER an its been a wildness since then! I will try and get it done next week :)
There is no infection or pain now maybe i will get it pulled next week... I called my surgeon an no reply yet he an my other doctor are talking. Then we will schedule it to be done left side first then i guess Jan at this rate the right lung...
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hello :)
Well the surgery will be november 14th an we will be doing the left lung first...
Cant wait to get this over with i am really sick of this stupid cancer ><
Claude Bernard~

Amanda

Return to “Rest In Peace”