Just remembered what I do as a decongestant..Hot and sour soup

Love
Debbie
Debbie
Amanda

Re: Amanda R :) from California - Dx 2009

Post by Amanda »

YUMMY! I love that soup i will try it ty <3

Ok, well i am in pain but they pulled that damn tooth.. the cavity was huge an seemed to go under the tooth!

Chin numb and jaw still hurting but it has only been 24 hrs... I do NOT want TMJ :( But, though i am trying to move earth to prove them wrong it seems like i may have it :(

I have had years of hell with my teeth an TMJ happens when its like this :(

there was a new full body scan i was told about an i can't remember the name of it... it would be head to toe an would work with sarcoma... anyone have any ideas.. i know it was new and low radiation :/
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
"The microbe is nothing, the soil is everything)""
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Hey Amanda

Found this article.
http://www.two-views.com/MRI/Most_Open_MRI.html
Surely you have one in your area

Debbie
Debbie
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hi :)
I had one of these booked instead of the brain ct an got crap for it.... But, I'm calling an going! I have three types of medical insurance an I don't care about the expense they just need to do it

There is a scan that uses a been also have you heard about that? EBT?
“Many times it is much more important to know what kind of patient has the disease, than what kind of disease the patient has”.
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Bonni Hess

Post by Bonni Hess »

Dear Amanda,
I am so grateful that you were able to have the tooth extracted and Hope that your chin numbness and jaw pain will now quickly dissipate and be completely resolved. If the tooth extraction site is healed in time and your jaw pain is gone, will you still be able to move forward with your scheduled lung met surgery on November 15th?
If you are able to find out the name of the new full body low radiation scan that you mentioned that you were told about, it would be deeply appreciated if you could share the information as it could possibly provide a good alternative to the concerning higher radiation scans which are currently being used for most of the patients on this Board.
Take care dear Amanda, feel better, rest well, and have a good and relaxing weekend while you recover from your dental surgery.
With gentle hugs, special caring thoughts, healing wishes, and continued Hope,
Bonni
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hi Bonnie <3

though not low radiation found this an wow ....http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/spect-scan/MY00233

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 152418.htm

I will try and found the place i read about a beam used to scan.. it can't be used on the brain though i remember it saying that...

My jaw pain in veryyy bad an my chin is still numb :( I think i have a swelling on my jaw an i of corse am freaking out about it being ASPS ... i am now demanding a jaw scan!!! They cant do lung surgery if there is an injection :( this needs to be taken care of now the pain is so bad :(

**UPDATE**
Dr Forscher just called CT will be tomorrow an it will be taken care of ASAP! I am very frightened it is ASPS :( But, i am frightened of that even when i eat food with sugar in it :( OMG i hate this cancer! I am sick of being scarred an losing people i love! An watching people i love go thru this! I am not violent but i swear if i could kich cancers azz i would get in a car pick up Ivan *he works out* lol an go kick its ass...
Im sorry i am not my sunny poster self... i am mad at it :( an hate hate hate it :(
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
MarietjievdMerwe

Post by MarietjievdMerwe »

Dear Amanda,

So sorry to hear that you are still in pain and not feeling well at all. I do agree on your method of taking care of this horrible disease.... :) Let there be some kicking involved...that's ok.

Sending you special hugs from sunny South Africa.
Marietjie.
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

**UPDATE**
Dr Forscher just called CT will be tomorrow an it will be taken care of ASAP! I am very frightened it is ASPS :( But, i am frightened of that even when i eat food with sugar in it :( OMG i hate this cancer! I am sick of being scarred an losing people i love! An watching people i love go thru this! I am not violent but i swear if i could kich cancers azz i would get in a car pick up Ivan *he works out* lol an go kick its ass...
Im sorry i am not my sunny poster self... i am mad at it :( an hate hate hate it :(

Hey Amanda
Know that feeling of wanting to kick some...
Let us know what you find out
Stay strong, girl

Love
Debbie
Debbie
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

well, i may have this in my jaw :(

so lung surgery is off for now :(

i am very frightened...

i will know tomorrow 100% if it is sarcoma an then surgery an radiation :*(
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
D.ap

Post by D.ap »

Amanda
Please let us know when you can
Hugs and prayers to you
Love
Debbie
Debbie
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

ty hun i will <3

that ever this is on my jaw it feels like fluid :/

I am praying that it is not cancer!!! he said there was a growth on the bone an its the only thing that doesn't match an it feels fluid filled tight / hard :/

No matter what this is a wake up call no matter how well you are doing dont get to high in the sky because you can an will be pulled down by this dam cancer :( I will post back tomorrow <3
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Olga
Admin

Post by Olga »

Amanda, I have a sarcoma friend with a different type of sarcoma (synovial) who had the met to the jaw bone, she had it cryoablated by Dr.Littrup with a success. Keep this option in mind if this damn something turns out to be an ASPS met. It is appropriate to wish to a person to have an infectious bone abscess instead of the sarcoma met?
Olga
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hi Olga,
Ok I would rather take care of it that way then a huge frightening surgery!

I would much more wish for the latter Ty bring that infection in the bone on! It's odd but I also think it is that this started when I had an upper tooth infection.... I did two rounds of clindamiacin an it laughed at it...

Is sarcoma tumor a lil squishy or hard. This feels like a tight balloon an the pain is horrible! I started taking 800mg Motrin an a norco to try an stop this pain an I had no pain before the tooth infection last month,

I know it's weird but I am praying for that infection! It gave me hope lol :)

I love this forum Ty it's 2am an came here for help an found it in the replies! <3
Claude Bernard~

Amanda
Ivan
Admin

Post by Ivan »

Did they give you antibiotics?
Amanda

Post by Amanda »

Hi Ivan,
I had two rounds an it didn't help... then we pulled the tooth that was by it an no antibiotics an now my onc says he thinks it is cancer but says he doesn't know yet it if it is an i called an asked for antibiotics an no call back... with ice an motrin it is shrinking it... I dont know if it's cancer all i know is the pain is so bad an abscesses are very painful and i was fine till i had that tooth infection and then all this started about a month ago :(
Claude Bernard~

Amanda

Return to “Rest In Peace”